YES! I knew they’ll bag a lot of awards last night with the hype and popularity they’re getting because of their drama. It would be hands-down for them for the Popularity and Best Couple Awards category.
As compared to MBC’s results were most of their major awards came out as a tie (which for me is unbelievable), SBS’ was more realistic, an example of which is a triple tie for the Best Couple category. The pairing of Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah is a strong contender for that category. Anyways, here’s the list of the awards won by the pair:
1. Best Couple Award – Hyun Bin & Ha Ji Won
2. Top Ten Stars Award – Hyun Bin
3. Top Ten Stars Award – Ha Ji Won
4. Netizen Popularity Award for Drama – Secret Garden
5. Netizen Popularity Award (Male) – Hyun Bin
6. Netizen Popularity Award (Female) – Ha Ji Won
7. Best Acting Award (Drama Special – Male) – Hyun Bin
8. Best Acting Award (Drama Special – Female) – Ha Ji Won
I don’t know but I’m not really a fan of Hyun Bin’s look, it’s ok but doesn’t have that wow effect. I would’ve preferred him with his crisp and suave look in Secret Garden (except the tracksuits). As for Ha Ji-won’s look, her hair resembles the style on episode 14, a disadvantage of having short hair because you only have limited options.
Congratulations to both and with only 6 episodes remaining, I hope that you continue to thrill us with lovey-dovey scenes and amazing storyline.