– Gil Ra Im was doing a stunt in a film shot inside Kim Joo Won’s department store. He saw how the film’s director maltreats her by repeating the scene a lot of times and even shouting at her. He intervenes by telling the director that he’s her fan.
2. Episode 5: First Soul Switch
– After drinking the mysterious liquid they got from the forest the night before, both woke up the next day shocked to discover they’ve switched bodies.
3. Episode 8: Gil Ra Im jumps for joy to be back on her own body (2nd Soul Switch)
– Gil Ra Im (in Kim Joo Won’s body) was brought to the precinct for punching a VVIP customer in the department store. Kim Joo Won (in Gil Ra Im’s body) went there angry at what she did then left but was raining outside.
4. Episode 12: Kim Joo Won and Gil Ra Im eye-to-eye scene
– Gil Ra Im was sleeping on the floor when Kim Joo Won found her. He laid on the floor beside her then looked at her while sleeping. She woke up surprised to see him staring at her and the episode ends with both looking at each other.
5. Episode 15: Kim Joo Won trapped inside the elevator
– Kim Joo Won was trapped in the elevator and starts to panic.
6. Episode 16: Kim Joo Won’s mother (Moon Boon Hong) kneels in front of Gil Ra Im
– His mother knelt before Ra Im after telling her that her father died saving Joo Won. She even told her that she’ll give her money so she’ll break up with her son.
7. Episode 17: Kim Joo Won driving off to the middle of the storm
– An epic and emotional ending. He decided to switch soul’s with Ra Im whose in coma after a stunt accident and went to a place where it’s raining.
How about you guys what’s your favorite ending scene? Mine’s the Episode 17 ending.
[Source: Newsen via Nate]
REMINDER TO ALL THE READERS! IF YOU’LL POST THIS IN YOUR BLOG OR PERSONAL SITE, PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO ASK PERMISSION FIRST AND GIVE CREDIT BY NAMING YOUR SOURCE OR PUTTING A BACK LINK TO THE WEBSITE. DON’T STEAL OTHER PEOPLE’S WORK. A BIG NO TO PLAGIARISM!
Welcome To Happy’s World (The Site and its Contents) by happy22qt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.