FINALLY! The WooJung couple got their new home and the preview shows them shopping for household items like pillows, bathrobes and food. I thought it would take eternity for the producers of the show to give this couple their home because 7 episodes have already passed and their still on the “honeymoon” trip.
Anyway, the upcoming episodes will be more interesting as we see them in their home and the things they’ll be doing in it. I’m looking forward to their housewarming party, a must in every couple joining We Got Married and is wondering the people they’ll invite as guests.
Here are the highlights from Episode 7 which I got from the Facebook Fan Page of the WooJung Couple (Thanks!), here it goes:
1. lunch with their uni friends, during lunch one guy poured drinks on Eun jung’s glass which earned him a killer look from Jang Woo
2. Jangwoo initiating walking hand in hand with Eun Jung, fingers intertwined 😀 swoonnss!!!
3. Jang Woo and the other friend playing joke on Eun jung how they were fighting and Eun Jung was sad about it and when she knew it was just a joke she cried a little. Then Jang Woo was surprised and was trying to appease Eun Jung reaching out to for her to hold his hand but she was upset and he was trying to calm her.
4. Jangwoo carrying Eun Jung’s girly bag for her
5. They were at an auditorium and they played rock paper scissors and the loser will perform on stage. Then EJ lost and sang a song for Jang Woo , JW was so into it that I think he didnt even blink a second! hahahaa
6. They got the mission card and I think they’re gonna have their own home.
7. They went looking for it , pretty excited and again JW grabbed EJ by her hand while they walk towards their home.
[Video source: wgm0003 via YouTube]